Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Term 1 week 4

I celebrate chinese new year and other tradtional chinese festival.
I celebrate chinese new year because it means another new year and lots of GOOD FOOD!!!!!!!! seriously. I celebrate chinese new year by cleaning the house (heavy duty!) on new year eve and get a really bad hair cut(just joking i didnt even get a hair cut because i dont have long hair except next week i am having a hair cut:O then buy new clothes and you know the rest. DAY2 .My mother wants to invite my cousins , uncles and aunts for dinner at my house. And i even get to play my console!!!! Hmmmmm, I know some festival not celebrated by the chinese are christmas ,deepavali, hari raya puasa (at least thats what i think it is) and GOODY FRIDAY!!!! ANd I think that some festivals help different races strengthen their relation with others like christmas.

No comments: